Our Vision, Values and Guiding Principles
Article 28 - We have the right to learn:
- Be a role model for good learning behaviour.
- Teach in effective challenging and exciting ways.
- Talk about what we can do to improve.
Article 19 - We have the right to be safe:
- Be positive and kind.
- Teach about how to keep safe.
- Take responsibility for keeping children safe.
Article 23 - We have the right to special care and support, if we need it.
- Ensure everyone is included and supported.
- Treat everyone fairly and with respect.