Healthy Holidays - Food Available for Families in Need
From Monday 27 July to Friday 31 July a mixture of hot meals and weekly food bags will be available to collect from community venues across the borough for families. From Monday 3 August to Friday 28 August only prepared meals will be available. Families will also be able to collect activity packs full of ideas, advice and inspiration to keep you active and eating well this Summer.
To receive food, parents/carers can simply turn up at one of the centres listed on the Tower Hamlets Healthy Holidays webpage (link below as venues and times may change over the summer), and they’ll be asked to register before collecting food.
Priority will be given to those receiving Free School Meals, and families with school-aged children that need food.
Where and when
- Harford Street Multi-centre, near Ocean Estate E1 4FG (Monday to Friday. 12 noon to 2.30 pm)
- Isle of Dog's Children's Centre, Stebondale Street E14 3BX (Monday, Wedneday and Friday. 12 noon to 2.30 pm)
- Meath Gardens Children's Centre, 1 Smart Street E2 0SN (Monday to Friday. 12 noon to 2.30 pm)
- Gayton House, Chiltern Street, E3 4BX (Monday to Friday. 12 noon to 2.30 pm)
If you need urgent support, including with food, call us on 020 7364 3030 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm). To learn more about the support available to families contact our Family Information Service on 020 7364 6495, Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
- Admission and Transfer Procedure
- Calendar and Term Dates
- Children with Special Educational Needs
- Corona Virus
- Food Allergen Rules
- Free School Meal Checker
- Guidelines for Class Assemblies and Performances
- Holidays in Term Time
- Home School Agreement
- Privacy Notice
- School Meals
- Support and Advice
- The School Day
- The Stepney Partnership
- Year 6 - Transition to Secondary School