Home School Agreement
- care for your child’s safety and well-being;
- promote high standards of learning and behaviour, and provide clear guidelines for students and parents;
- ensure your child is given every opportunity to achieve their full potential as a valued member of the school community;
- provide a balanced and broad curriculum to meet your child’s individual needs;
- contact you if we have any concerns, and keep you informed about your child’s progress and how
- you can help them at home;
- be open and welcoming at all times.
The Parent / Guardian
- see that my child goes to school regularly, on time, properly dressed and properly equipped;
- make the school aware of any concerns or problems that might affect my child’s behaviour.
- support my child with his/her homework and home learning opportunities and ensure my child completes his/her homework on time;
- attend parents’ evenings and discussions about my child’s progress;
- support the school with any disciplinary sanctions;
- support my child in responding positively to the general expectations and regulations of the school.
- attend school regularly and on time and with any necessary equipment;
- wear school uniform and be tidy in appearance;
- do all my class work and homework on time and to the best of my ability;
- tell a member of staff if I have any worries or concerns;
- behave in a manner which is respectful to people and property, both inside and outside school;
- observe the school’s rules and expectations.