Summer Activities and Support for Families
The summer break will look very different this year.
As schools close it is important families know where they can access information and support, childcare, food provision and fun activities for children and young people in the home as well as well as outside.
Full details can be found on the Tower Hamlets Local Offer.
Families and school staff can also contact the Family Information Service helpline
Monday to Friday
9.00am – 5.00pm
Telephone: 020 7364 6495
"The Parent and Family Support Service builds resilience, independence and sustainability in local communities to support early help and is highly valued by the parents involved."
- Tower Hamlets Inspection of Children’s Social Care Ofsted Report 2019
- Admission and Transfer Procedure
- Calendar and Term Dates
- Children with Special Educational Needs
- Corona Virus
- Food Allergen Rules
- Free School Meal Checker
- Guidelines for Class Assemblies and Performances
- Holidays in Term Time
- Home School Agreement
- Privacy Notice
- School Meals
- Support and Advice
- The School Day
- The Stepney Partnership
- Year 6 - Transition to Secondary School